About the webinar:
A major challenge for mentoring program managers is keeping your mentors and mentees engaged enough to continue meeting on a regular basis.
To help program managers avoid this challenge we have compiled our top 7 best practices:
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to position your mentoring program with participants and stakeholders as a business strategy
- The importance of making the commitment clear up front to all mentors and mentees
- Tips to incentivize mentors in different business units to participate
- Why you need buy-in from managers
- How to train participants to book their meetings up front
- What to cover in your regular check-ins
- The significance of a "no-fault policy"
Fill out the form on this page to get instant access to this webinar.
Meet the presenter:
Judy Corner | Director of Mentoring at Insala
Judy has over 29 years of experience providing customized human resources consulting services to medium to large organizations. Specifically in the area of mentoring, during the last twenty-four years, I have designed and delivered mentoring workshops, mentor and mentee training, a complete mentoring methodology - Hi-Impact Mentoring® - in both handbook and online versions, various focused and subject tailored mentoring solutions, and published a range of mentoring articles. In addition, I have been a speaker at various conferences and organizational functions, and have delivered the comprehensive Hi-Impact Mentoring® process within varied industries for many Fortune 1000 organizations.