About this Webinar
How you onboard your new hires can affect your organization in many ways. If done well your new hires will be retained longer and they will be productive sooner, thus affecting your bottom line. Providing a mentor can assist new hires in many ways, from understanding the company culture and expanding their network sooner to getting up to speed faster on their new role.
In this webinar, our goal is to help further build your business case for mentoring to support onboarding and help you start planning a mentoring program for your new hires. Judy Corner our subject matter expert in mentoring will be covering the following agenda:
- The 2017 New Hire – Expectations and retention trends
- Common onboarding challenges
- How Mentoring supports today’s onboarding challenges
- Designing a Mentoring Program to support onboarding
- Case Study – How mentoring supported Onboarding