About this Webinar
Modern mentoring goes beyond the traditional one-to-one mentoring model that has been adapted through the years. Traditional mentoring is still popular, but with the increasing number of millennials joining the workforce, organizations are beginning to include more contemporary forms of mentoring. These programs embrace a new approach where everyone is considered equal, rather than senior or junior, and the mentoring environments are more casual or even virtual.
In this webinar, we discussed 5 modern mentoring concepts that can facilitate learning within your organization that is more agile and allows for a larger possibility of knowledge sharing.
- Flash Mentoring – How does it work?
- Virtual Mentoring – What are the pros and cons?
- Group Mentoring – Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Reverse Mentoring- How to make this relationship successful.
- Speed Mentoring- How is it beneficial?